Hertfordshire. SG8 7EZ
Telephone: 01763 243 392
Please address all enquiries to Mrs Rachel Kimsey
Please see our Admissions page.
Please see our Ofsted page.
- Key Stage 1 Data (230KB)
- Complaints Procedure (162KB)
- Child Protection Policy (840KB)
We use our pupil premium money to support the learning and development of our most vulnerable children. This may be through the provision of additional lessons after school, support with funding for residential trips or purchasing access to specialist services such as drama therapy.
- Pupil Premium 2019-2020 (480KB)
- Pupil Premium 2018-19 (397KB)
- Pupil Premium 2017-18 (398KB)
- Pupil Premium 2016-17 (389KB)
- Pupil Premium 2015-16 (359KB)
- Sports Premium Review 2018 2019 (394KB)
Our SENCO (Special Needs Co-ordinator) is Mrs Jenny Brady. She can be contacted through the school office.
Please see our Special Educational Needs page.
- Equality Scheme (251KB)
Please see our Governors pages.
Please see our Values & Vision page.
- Annual Accounts Summary 2020-21 (238KB)
- Annual Accounts Summary 2017/18 (237KB)
- Annual Accounts Summary 2016/17 (274KB)
We do not have any employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.