Hertfordshire. SG8 7EZ
Telephone: 01763 243 392
Please address all enquiries to Mrs Rachel Kimsey
Please see our Admissions page.
Please see our Uniform page.
Please see our Ofsted page.
Please see our Results page.
Please see our Opening Times page.
- Complaints Procedure (161.70KB)
- Child Protection Policy (649.07KB)
We use our pupil premium money to support the learning and development of our most vulnerable children. This may be through the provision of additional lessons after school, support with funding for residential trips or purchasing access to specialist services such as drama therapy.
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement (170.53KB)
- Covid-19 - Summary of Catch Up Strategy (574.82KB)
Our acting SENCO (Special Needs Co-ordinator) is Mrs Jane Sherwood. She can be contacted through the school office.
Please see our Special Educational Needs page.
- Public Sector Equality Duty Objectives (150.29KB)
Please see our Governors pages.
- Charging, Remissions and Refunds Policy (134.76KB)
Please see our Values & Vision page.
We do not have any employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.